Taking the risk out of doing business
A KYC Managed Service utilizing smart technology, efficient processes and experienced people to deliver cost-effective solutions
The Know Your Customer (KYC) landscape continues to be highly complex and expensive to navigate. Increased regulatory intervention around KYC due diligence, client onboarding, and anti-money laundering have made it virtually impossible for financial institutions and corporations to optimize resources and technology to keep pace with industry demands.
Further challenged by a plethora of data, lack of a single source of truth, multiple legacy systems, and minimal automation, firms are struggling to extract accurate, reliable, and up-to-the minute information through antiquated tools and intensive manual processes. Banks lack the resources, time and manpower to keep abreast of today’s know your customer environment.
- Increasing Cost of KYC Compliance
- Dynamic Regulatory Landscape
- High Onboarding Timeliness
- Technology Investments to Stay Relevant
- Sufficient Domain Expertise
Compliance manager is a KYC managed service that utilizes smart technology, efficient processes and experienced people, to reduce cost and create a more sustainable environment for managing risk.
Our solution combines robotics process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to minimize repetitive data capture and entry-related activities so that value-add work can be handled by resources with deep domain expertise. Our highly customizable technology platform encompasses a comprehensive KYC policy framework covering over 200 jurisdictions, enabling our customers to manage the regulatory complexity and operational burden associated with KYC onboarding, refresh and remediation processes.
HOW COMPLIANCE MANAGER WORKS
Data Sourcing / Harvesting
- The globalization of businesses has not led to the globalization of information, which has given rise to regional inconsistencies in information harvesting and reporting.
- Using an effective combination of RPA, AI, and machine learning, we have automated as much of the data sourcing process as possible.
- This has allowed us to reduce the time spent on data sourcing by up to 50%.
Connectivity to Data Sources and Client Platforms
- Our platform seamlessly interacts with all major third-party or in-house client lifecycle platform(s) without disrupting our client’s technology infrastructure.
- Strategic alliances and connectivity with third-party data sources via APIs allows a harmonious integration for sourcing non-public information.
Extensive KYC Framework
- Compliance Manager utilizes a comprehensive risk-based KYC policy framework developed over-time through our interaction with regulators, clients and industry experts.
- Our policy frameworks coupled with our delivery capabilities has been operationally proven to deliver the highest quality of information across 200+ jurisdictions.
- Our solution is supported by a blend of skilled onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources, enabling our clients to take advantage of our domain expertise, tiered cost structure and 24-hour workforce.
- Compliance Manager automates as much of the KYC process as possible, allowing our domain specialists more time to investigate and analyze customer information, effectively interact with customers, as well as improve KYC onboarding and refresh experiences.
- The high cost of platforms, services and subscriptions are the foremost challenges to adopting new technologies and solutions.
- Unlike most KYC services and solutions, Compliance Manager does not have any fixed platform or subscription costs.
- Our ‘fixed cost per entity’ pricing and ability to unbundle components of our solution offers clients greater scalability, control and flexibility.