Uncover and act upon suspicious activity
Transaction monitoring systems for the global banking industry continually evolve in their ability to screen large volumes of data using built-in triggers with automated thresholds for detection of potentially abnormal activity. While all alerts must be reviewed and thoroughly investigated, not every alert requires a SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) to be filed.
eClerx provides assistance to your FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) and investigative teams. Our risk-based approach and data analytics tools support transaction investigation and reporting by turning data into actionable intelligence. Our service helps to decrease investigative instances of false positives thereby reducing the high cost of operations caused by increased alert volumes and fluctuations in resources.
At eClerx Markets we offer our clients:
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 transaction investigation – account and customer level transaction reviews
- Management of suspicious activity alerts, subpoenas, national security letters (NSL), unusual activity referrals from the regional AML sanctions units, and law enforcement requests
- Remediation of false positives and identification of true red flags
- Preparation of case investigation files for bona fide alerts
- Reporting – utilization of public and private databases for preparation of internal red flag reports and SAR production