Partnering with the industry to deliver relevant solutions.
Through our relationships with clearing brokers, industry utilities and industry organizations, eClerx Markets is able to offer a comprehensive service to the listed derivatives community. We support the entire lifecycle for listed derivative operations, from agreement management, through clearing trade support and collateral management, to billing and brokerage. Our unique insights, technology, and expertise allow us to seamlessly manage high volumes of complex transactions while delivering cost savings and efficiency gains.
As the Listed Derivatives industry undergoes unprecedented regulatory change, our services have been configured to support our customers’ evolving needs. From providing resources to backfill operational functions in-the-line to the delivery of industry-wide efficiency initiatives, eClerx Markets provides flexible servicing options in an ever-changing environment.
Our tools and skills allow us to deliver high quality, cost-effective support for the Listed Derivatives industry, including:
- End-to-end agreement workflow management, enabling timely execution of give-ups
- Reference data support across the setup and maintenance of accounts, instruments, brokerage, commission, fees, and interest
- T0 matching and clearing, including help in improving auto-matching rates
- Our reconciliation, break investigation and resolution services enable T+1 settlement, or matching, of trades against exchanges and central counterparties
- Proprietary technology for managing and automating all aspects of billing and brokerage, including commissions, payables and receivables processes: eClerx Markets Billing Manager
- Streamlined collateral management operations and downstream settlement capability