Your one-stop shop for end-to-end loan support
Loans processing requires experienced support resources in order to avoid the risk of counterparty defaults. With more than a decade of experience in this area, eClerx Markets is well-positioned to assist with lending operations.
eClerx Markets provides end-to-end loan support globally across origination and closing, loan servicing, credit agreements, confirmations, and reconciliations. For syndicated and whole loans, we support primary functions, corporate and agency servicing, trade support, par closing, utilities, letter of credit, covenant tracking, and cash reconciliations.
Our teams have significant experience using industry platforms such as LoanIQ, ACBS, Clearpar, Intellimatch, Markit, WSO, Intralinks, and XMS. Our transition process includes the identification of potential enhancements to deliver risk reduction and process improvement.
Our loan services coverage includes:
Origination and Closing Function
- Deal building and quality control, collateral exception reporting, and trade enrichment for par and distressed closings
Credit Agreement Support
- Amendments processing, covenant tracking, and credit agreements vs system reconciliations
- We are responsible for fax queue administration and agency billing.
- Block allocation, drafting, and chasing for par, distressed, and TRS trades
- TAPS, wire builds, and client set up, KYC, and agreement maintenance
Reconciliation and Control
- Agency executions and support settlements, intra-day reconciliations, cash reconciliation, Nostro tagging, MIS reports
We have also developed our own proprietary tools to manage end-to-end notice event tracking for syndicated loans (complimenting platforms such as LoanIQ) as well as workflow tools used to control outstanding issues on DTCC LoanSERV.