Your Indispensable Partner for Diminishing Your Exposure to AML and Financial Crime
We’ve been helping the world’s leading banks identify eligible collateral and risks within their derivatives documentation for over 10 years. Parallel to this, eClerx Markets has run industrial scale outreach campaigns for regulatory initiatives such as Dodd Frank and FATCA.
At eClerx Markets, we’re focused on helping you create and maintain AML/KYC, Due Diligence and ABC solutions that are:
- Auditable and Traceable
- Reasonable and Robust
Whether it’s effectively monitoring relationships, correcting data deficiencies, providing insight into problem areas or filling resource gaps, eClerx is there to assist.
Join eClerx Markets, a leading provider of industry leading AML compliance services, at ACAMS to learn how some of our partners have achieved optimal business outcomes utilizing our full suite of services including:
- Complete onboarding managed service offering
- Legal identification and data normalization services
- Identification and verification of beneficial ownership, source of funds, and purpose of account
KYC / CDD
- KYC reviews, regulatory lookbacks, remediation services, and program oversight
- Customer screening including sanctions, PEPs, and adverse media
- FATCA / CRS intake and documentation
AML Transaction Monitoring
- Three level FIU alert investigation assistance
- SAR quality review program
Automation to help increase process efficiency, quality, and timeliness
Our RPA tool, Roboworx, enables firms to standardize business processes, build automation that can be leveraged across your organization, and drive improved control due to reduced human error. Roboworx is built to seamlessly integrate with existing applications for minimal business disruption.
Meet us at our Booth (218) to discuss how we can assist you in the battle against economic crime.
Diplomat Resort & Spa
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
April 3 – 5